RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Alacer Emergen-C Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1445623 сен 25, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Several months ago a health advisor recommended that I take Emergen-C Joint Health Formula to help repair some lost cartilage in my knees and restore some flexibility. He was specific about my using this brand. In that time I have become more flexible and noticed results in one month, as he had mentioned I would. I mix the contents in water and take on an empty stomach twice a day. My advisor also recommended taking this with Boswellia, a capsule designed for better joint health. This duo appears to be working for me.

Alacer Emergen-C, Joint Health Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1484348 окт 19, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband has trouble swallowing pills, he has horrible arthritis, and this seems to do the trick... Thanks!

Alacer, Emergen-C Joint Health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869342 дек 11, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Works well to alleviate pain and restores mobility in joints. Keep up the good work Iherb.

Love This Stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2064524 окт 21, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using Emergen-C for a long time. It's a great way to get your C when you're on the go, because it mixes so easily with water. I like to mix a packet of Tangerine with a packet of Raspberry in a bottle of water. The two flavors are great together. I like the fizz, too, especially because I used to drink sodas and miss the fizz (but not the toxic ingredients) so it's nice to have a tasty soda-like drink that you can feel good about. Emergen-C is great any time of day and a good way to keep your C levels high 24/7. I keep a few packets in my handbag as well as in my car. And if you are traveling on a plane or a ship, especially during cold & flu season, the extra C will help protect you from any bugs going around.

Thanks for the relief

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1005068 апр 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This works, aches and pains in joints go away

Good Stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1595799 июн 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been drinking Emergen-C for 20 years. Best source of minirals

joint health review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2894486 мар 28, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I take one pack a day. I feel it works well.

emergen-c is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2656682 мар 10, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

i have not actually tasted the tangerine flavor yet, but my other flavors of alacer are wonderful. what an easy way to take a great dose of vitamins...... better than a smoothie because the only work involved is pouring water onto the powder. no clean-up involved! my only suggestion to the maker is to use another sweetener. granted, it is a teeny amount of sugar, but i would prefer a non-sugar, non-glusose/frutose sweetener.

Excellent.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1483365 ноя 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

I send this product to my mother and she loves it.

Alacer, Emergen-C

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2574001 авг 15, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

My husband started taking Alacer, Emergen-C. and had such good results that I decided to try it also. I can feel the difference as long as I take it regularly.

1-10 из 23 всего