Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-6 из 6 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Working well for deficiency

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 21, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I had trouble tolerating both methyl and adb12 and am able to tolerate high amounts of this supplement much better! I have a diagnosed B12 deficiency, and my serum levels have gone up slowly but surely so that I am now in normal range. My energy levels and muscles/nerves seem to be slowly healing, and my brain fog decreased noticeably after starting hydroxy b12. Dissolves well (I find it easier to stick along my lower gumline than under the tongue), and is fairly easy to cut if needed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Hydroxy B12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Great to have this available as hyroxy B12 has a unique ability to potently scavenge reactive nitrogen species. No other form of B12 can do this.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 30, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This form of B12 is effective. Within 3 weeks after taking it my levels went from low normal to high normal. Methylcobalamin makes me nervous. This form doesn't.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

No extra energy

Отзыв оставлен Specialist сен 04, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I give it 2 stars for being a "novel" form of B-12, but I did not notice ANY difference in my energy. BIG waste of money.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Hydroxy

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I switched to Perque due to the dose and price. but this is a great hydroxy available on iherb.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

AOR Hydroxy B12

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 03, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have used all forms of B12. This one works best for me.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-6 из 6 всего