RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

SO happy I found this!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2083376 авг 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I had been feeling very sluggish, was not sleeping well, and was stiff and sore all over. After researching the symptoms of underactive thyroid and why it often goes undiagnosed, I decided to give this a try - not as hormone replacement but to feed and nourish my glandular system in hopes that it would begin to function more efficiently. Not only did I start to feel better almost immediately, but I noticed that I also lost my cravings for foods that would further tax my thyroid gland and perpetuate weight gain. I feel SOOOO much better and plan to continue taking this regularly.

measurable results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1128553 ноя 27, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I have host of endocrine issues 4+ years into Chronic Fatigue and Chronic Lyme. My thyroid has recovered a lot but I was still have trouble converting T4 to T3, so my free T3 (what your cells can use) was very low. Two months of taking this twice a day has significantly changed my lab results, and i have normal levels of T3. Change in how I feel is complicated to measure because there are so many things wrong, and my adrenal function is still poor. so for now I have to go with lab results, and hope that when I get everything working right I will feel better more often. I would speculate that someone with less serious issues who had poor energy from poor thyroid function might notice a positive change more distinctly.

Incredible tool!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1797456 янв 01, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

I am a male and in my early 50s and started to use this with iodine and selenium. I am very healthy, but do notice a significant boost even using 1 a day. Various fatty deposits quicky dissolved and energy and stamina is steady. Fantastic product!

Great thyroid support

Отзыв оставлен 5454768098461184526 май 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This product works great, highly recommend.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1019614 авг 09, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I take it at night, works great. Other brands do not have the same effect.

Cold hands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2950614 июл 06, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I can't really blame the product. Usually AOR product are top notch but it gave me cold hands in the morning. Perhaps it's just me who didn't need it. It might work for others but did not for me. Besides, pathogens feed on glandulars so that's always something to consider.

The Best Replacement

Отзыв оставлен 5278953516303709226 май 17, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

This product brought my thyroid blood work into balance for the first in 8 years.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен 5588699219444147225 июл 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Was exactly what I had purchased in the past, high quality product and very beneficial. Will continue to purchase this regularly to continue to improve my health.

Natural thyroid enhancement

Отзыв оставлен 4918288223376895867 фев 10, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Great product

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product has great features

Отзыв оставлен 5029447117779668514 фев 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка