Добавлен в корзину

Русский
Поиск отзывов

The Best Multi by Far, But Still, Could Benefit from Improvements

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 29, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Waited for a very long time before this product was brought online by I-herb. Have been researching a large number of similar products, and came to the conclusion that this one is by far the most superior, in terms of its components. It is the only multi that I know of that has balanced (whole) vitamin E with all E vitamers present. Decent amounts of D, and superior forms of B vitamins. This product particularly has the methylated form of B12 as opposed to cyanocobalamin form, which has cyanide, which is universal to other multis. The ingredients in this multi are not without flows however, it contains too little zinc (11 mg I think), which is low for a sexually active male or a person in stressful conditions (usually would need more zinc), also if the person is low in zinc to begin with. Maybe also more Folate than a person would usually need. Finally, it also could benefit from more B5, more Magnesium, and more C (it is particularly low on Vitamin C). My final saying on this multi is that you feel the effect immediately (two or three days after you start taking it). It feels like night and day. This multi serves as a basic pillar for any supplements program for any purpose. This is the best Multi-vitamin by far, but some tweaks in its composition would make it better still. Four star is adequate in my opinion.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best multivitamin - well formulated and it DOES NOT INCREASE MY APPETITE!!!

Отзыв оставлен danarm июл 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This multivitamin (AOR Ortho-Core) is the best multivitamin available. It is very well formulated. I have taken many multivitamins (including the famous Life Extension Mix) and they ALL increase my appetite - which makes me gain weight. However, AOR Ortho-Core does not seem to increase my appetite, which is very importantant. I decided to take Ortho-Core with a greens supplement such as Vibrant Greens. Most multivitamins increase appetite. Doctors don't admit it, but if you carefully study each vitamin on PubMed, you will discover things such as: "Vitamin B6 speeds up gastric emptying". What happens after gastric emptying has been accomplished? You get hungry again! I still take a good multivitamin every day for the other health effects, which are comprehensively proven by science. In addition to a multivitamin, I take a good greens drink such as Vibrant Greens or Green Fields - which doesn't contain added vitamins.

The Multi

Отзыв оставлен holyvitaminsbatman авг 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Suppose you don't want to take a bunch of different supplements. You want to make it easy on yourself. The problem is that many multi vitamins suck. They will have too much of one thing and not enough of another. Or certain vitamins may be in cheap, noneffective forms the body can't utilize. This multi is expensive, but it delivers the right nutrients in the right doses. Just look at that ingredient list. This is some seriously smart nutrition right here, and it's worth every penny.

The Perfect Formula

Отзыв оставлен Infernity фев 07, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I used to take many diff pills, until I started taking this, it has pretty much everything the body needs to balance your diet properly and keep you just a tad bit younger. If you must choose one- take Orthocore without a doubt. + It's easy to swallow and has no after taste.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A well balanced food suplement to complement your diete.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 18, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was diagnozed one year ago with diabetes. I searched on the net and I establish for myself the best diete and treatment. The result was that I lost 10 kg of weight and I have totaly under control my sugar level (below 6.00) An important part of my success was the OrthoCore Advanced Multivitamin/Mineral as a food suplement. I feel extremely well and I think that this is thanks to one of the best balanced food suplements which complements my new diete.

The Best Multi...

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 08, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Previously I was using the Life Extension Mix multivitamin / multimineral. I switched to the AOR brand and felt the difference; it is a superior product. AOR provides the best source of bioactive B vitamins. This multi does not supply the B1 benfotiamine as in the AOR Advanced B Complex though. Many people need methylated folate; estimates run as high as 50%. So folate is really a poor option to go into a multi. AOR takes this a step further and supplies the most bioactive forms of B vitamins in general, not just methylated folate. In my opinion AOR products are superior to pretty much any vitamin supplements I have tried. I use their NAC / ALA as well. By the way, these multivitamin / multimineral manufacturers and suppliers that do not supply bioactive forms of vitamins and minerals know they don't. It is all about making money I suspect. Here in the US, most all the premier multivitamin suppliers, including Standard Process and Pure Encapsulations, are just not up to speed like AOR is.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Probably the best micronutrient supplement on the market

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Wish this had some calcium d-glucarate, a little more vitamin K2 (MK-4, MK-7), maybe a little more sulforaphane and myrosinase... Other than that, there's really nothing I can complain about. I take this with a EPA and DHA Omega-3, some extra vitamin D3 and sometimes some extra vitamin K2, eat some broccoli (sulforaphane) with horseradish (myrosinase) and that covers the rest. :)

It's the best multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have tried MANY multies, Animal Pak, Opti-Men, Adam, Anavite, Life Force to name a few. This is THE BEST, hands down. Excellent quality, tons of research, ideal ratios and forms. AOR is really top notch company and, although Ortho-Core is expensive, the results make it worth every euro. I add vitamin C (the only drawback I find) and I'm complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Multi out, high grade lot's of research

Отзыв оставлен Lawrencep93 сен 10, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Great multi, tonnes of research, doesn't change colour of my pee. Can be a little expensive, but iherb is cheap compared to buying it locally in my country.

Love this Product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 08, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I was very ill two years ago, that is when I found this product and have been taking ever since. Its the most comprehensive Multivitamin you can get... its very much a part of my alkalizing program/diet.

1-10 из 11 всего