Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great choice for a 3/day multiple

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I researched many and this multiple, with its broad range of carotenoids and the mixed tocopherols as well as good forms of other vitamins and minerals was the best for the buck. Beyond this multiple one can make sure to be eating right and add more bioavailable trace minerals, essential fatty acids from small fish or krill oil,primrose oil, magnesium (malate or citrate is a good choice), C, and zinc and be in pretty good shape.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

AOR kicks ass. :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Multivitamin Out There!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

AOR really is a cut above. The amount of time they spend on researching and customizing their products speaks for itself. I am very impressed with this company and their products.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great vitamins, especially for people with food allergies

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

These are exceptional quality. I am unable to eat a quarter of the daily intake of a normal adult due to surgical complications. This situation is complicated by severe food allergies. I am entirely dependent on vitamins for my nutritional needs. These vitamins keep my levels perfect. Previous supplements haf not accomplished this and I ended up with a severe vitamin c deficiency. This company is straight up about their ingredients. cannot recommend them enough.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Although I waited about 15 days for the delivery to my country (Greece), I am very satisfied with this supplement! I recommend it to all!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего