RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great choice for a 3/day multiple

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1369916 янв 11, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I researched many and this multiple, with its broad range of carotenoids and the mixed tocopherols as well as good forms of other vitamins and minerals was the best for the buck. Beyond this multiple one can make sure to be eating right and add more bioavailable trace minerals, essential fatty acids from small fish or krill oil,primrose oil, magnesium (malate or citrate is a good choice), C, and zinc and be in pretty good shape.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best Multivitamin Out There!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2779653 июл 26, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

AOR really is a cut above. The amount of time they spend on researching and customizing their products speaks for itself. I am very impressed with this company and their products.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Best multivitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2569339 ноя 10, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

AOR kicks ass. :)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great vitamins, especially for people with food allergies

Отзыв оставлен 5668219612242952621 мар 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

These are exceptional quality. I am unable to eat a quarter of the daily intake of a normal adult due to surgical complications. This situation is complicated by severe food allergies. I am entirely dependent on vitamins for my nutritional needs. These vitamins keep my levels perfect. Previous supplements haf not accomplished this and I ended up with a severe vitamin c deficiency. This company is straight up about their ingredients. cannot recommend them enough.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

review

Отзыв оставлен 5509586374485529573 май 29, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Although I waited about 15 days for the delivery to my country (Greece), I am very satisfied with this supplement! I recommend it to all!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего