Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 17 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Best Magnesium Capsules.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 25, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

We have been trying to up our magnesium after showing some signs of deficiency. We love that this does not contain silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate! I think it is worth the extra cost to have a high quality product without unwanted fillers. We use this with MAGNESIUM OIL SPRAY!! Magnesium oil spray has made a HUGE difference, I think after the bottles of this are used up, we will stick to topical magnesium oil as our only mag supplement. We have read that magnesium oil does in weeks what magnesium capsules does in months. ..........Click YES if this was helpful and feel welcome to read my other reviews

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

no magnesium stearate

Отзыв оставлен aestheticmedicalreviews авг 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Works well with vitamin d and K2 - has removed my chocolate cravings which i presume was due to magnesium defficiency. Is helping to fix my osteoporosis/arthritis. After a few weeks of this i can finally also take calcium supplements without pain. Causes no stomach upset and best of all no nasty magnesium stearate. I take this before bed.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

5*

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 10, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is my favorite magnesium, if I mix with orange juice, my children take it without any complain. I give it with P5P. The capsules doesn't contain any fillers and it has much better taste (sour) then magnesium glycinate (which is so disgusting).

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Magnesium essential mineral

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 24, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I was looking for a magnesium malate with as few fillers as possible. This one didn't contain Stearic Acid or Magnesium Stearate, so I tried this brand.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product with high levels og malic acid.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 10, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I use it for detoxifying aluminium. I can feel that it is a great product, with high levels of malic acid. I am recommending it to friends and clients.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Magnesium Malate

Отзыв оставлен karishma сен 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

This helps me with aches and pain and soothes muscles. What's also good is that it does not contain magnesium stearate or stearic acid.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Better Sleep

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 05, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I take one of these at night with a Calcium-Magnesium Citramate from Thorne for a much better quality sleep. Really happy with it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good

Отзыв оставлен aaronash дек 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

The best way to absorb magnesium is topically, but it's certainly good to send some through your system internally to keep things moving. If you're not having regular bowel movements, this will help that happen. I was pretty clogged up, so it takes me 4-5 capsules before I notice any difference.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mag Malate Renew is a Great Product!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue мар 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate that this Mag Malate Renew is a fully reacted magnesium malate. It provides the essential mineral magnesium along with malic acid. This dietary supplement is also 100% vegetarian.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good source of magnesium

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The only form of magnesium that doesn't cause me nor my family members diarrhoea. It helps prevent leg cramps and constipation. Good that it does not contain magnesium stearate nor silicon dioxide.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 17 всего

1 2