Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 23, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I'm so sorry two customers got a bad batch or bottles. Mine is 2014 expiration and very fresh. I don't normally take the time to review products and I use I Herb all the time. This product doesn't deserve such a low rating. These are two key supplements in one and recommended in Dr Mark Hyman's book "Blood Sugar Solutions" for detoxification. I'm reordering.

Good for Healthy Metabolism

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This product is definitely much better than the ratings would imply. I take one capsule a day with my morning meal and it gives me more energy throughout the day. The two negative reviews below mention capsule contents shrinking and a certain smell to the capsules. I have experienced this as well. But neither issue has caused me any alarm or seemed to affect the efficacy of the product.

喫煙者ですが

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 13, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

痰がからむ不快感が無くなる気がします。結構アイハーブの中でも高価な部類の商品ですが、また買うと思います。

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 25, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

NAC + R-Lipoic = Awesome combo This type of lipoic, in particular, is an excellent product and is one of the very most important supplements anyone can take. The patent holder, Geronova, has amazing alternatives on their site that are even better, such as liquid potassium-R-lipoic. Hey iHerb - please carry the full Geronova product line!

Enhancing Supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 14, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

this product has enhanced the cognitive improving effects of Lypo-Spheric G S H and I am confident and not anxious about my continuing pathway.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

capsules have a very strong smell

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 26, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

These capsules have a very strong, very bad smell! I have no idea whether or not they should smell so bad? As an experiment I bought R-Lipoic Acid and NAC separately from different brands and neither of the two ingredients had any smell individually. I tend to think we have a sense of smell for a reason and so could not bring myself to take these tablets. I've given them 2 stars as I don't know whether or not the strong smell is because the product I received has 'gone off' or if the smell is supposed to be there (otherwise it would be a 1). Although until I hear otherwise I'm going to rely on my sense of smell and buy these ingredients from different manufacturers in products that don't stink. Seems a sensible approach.

Best Form of Lipoic Acid

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

The capsules are green and easy to spot if you have other pills in a pill box. R is the best form of lipoic acid. It is hard to find R lipoic acid and NAC is one pill with this dosage and without bad fillers.

1-7 из 7 всего