Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Removes Plaque From Teeth

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 05, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I purchased this to round up all that calcium in my body and in my arteries and deposit it in my bones. Two things: OMG! It removed ALL of the plaque from my teeth. Seriously, I read about that somewhere and thought it was a load of bunk. This stuff works. My left hip and lower back do not hurt any longer. Its been 11 years since I've been able to sleep on my left side. My dentist is going to freak out during my next dental exam later this month. How I took it: 3 x a day with meals. + Calcium Orate 3 x a day with meals. (85mg each) This is about 95% absorbable, unlike other forms Calcium that are from 15% to 65% absorbable. + Vitamin D3 2000IU 3 x a day with meals. + Nutribiotic Meta-C 500mg 3 x a day with meals.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Love this fo my blood pressure!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 21, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

My thyroid went out over the winter due to cold, dry air setting off my allergies (uses up zinc rebuilding damaged mucous membranes and zinc is needed for the thyroid), and when you go even subclinically hypothyroid (TSH >=2.0) your cholesterol starts to rise as mine did. My bp went up and as spring came it did not recover...obviously the blood vessels got clogged. I took this product on alternate days with a natto product from Drs Best (they are both blood thinners so I decided to alternate days) and in about 2 weeks I felt better and my blood pressure improved significantly. (To me that is FAST!). This is also used in Japan for osteopenia. But only in THIS (MK-4) form...it is toxic to take MK-7 in high dose (I believe). This product is the highest dose I could find MK-4 in and it is 1/3 the dose they give in Japan for osteopenia(I believe). I wouldn't take it is a higher dose when this dose works so well.

Great, very potent

Отзыв оставлен herbana май 22, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

For the money, this is a great deal because the dosage is high. Also, it is menatetrenone, the most active form. I like that it's non-soy. Just FYI, stop taking it at least 10 days before seeing a dentist because your gums will bleed and your dentist will think you have a gum problem.

Excellent Supplement!!!!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 25, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

The only active form of vitamin K. Whitens teeth removes plaque and lowers bp

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 26, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

Very effective. If you combine it with vitamin D you can feel your teeth getting cleaner within a few days. Very good for your bone density and for keeping plaques away from your arteries. Great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High blood levels, didn't improve teeth sensitivity

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 12, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I used the thorne K2, took a break, and was using this K2. I have osteopenia and dental erosion issues that involve tooth sensitivity. It didn't help with the tooth sensitivity. When I had blood tests, my blood levels of K2 were about 10 times the reference range for K2. My doctor told me to stop using it.

Great K2 Source

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb ноя 16, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

My naturopathic physician recommended that my mother and I take these capsules. K2 is needed by osteoporosis patients to better assimilate the calcium they ingest.

Strontium Support supplement

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Strontium Support, together with K2 vitamin and magnesium, work to keep bones strong without side effects

Recommended brand

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 15, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

This brand of Vit. K was recommended by a Doctor. Hoping it will help with bone density.

none

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb апр 14, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

Using this with strontium and re-mineralizing toothpaste. I do not take it every day, I take it every 3 days. 30yr old male.

1-10 из 19 всего