Добавлен в корзину

Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Amazing for recovering from adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I honestly couldn't live without this product. It helps me get through my days without a feeling of overwhelm and exhaustion.

Great Supplement!

Отзыв оставлен BeckySue дек 20, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate that Ortho Adopt is the premier adaptogenic formula. Includes porcine adrenal tissue and cortex to provide needed peptides and cofactors, along with Pantethine, and botanical adaptogens. Supports the body's ability to respond to stress with balanced, proactive energy rather than alarm or exhaustion. It is nice that it is available in a vegetarian formula too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product and well labelled

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb мар 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Loved the product and could tell the benefits shortly after starting to use the product.

adrenal fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 21, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have been taking Ortho Adapt for one month but noticed after 12 hours that I had stopped shaking inside I noticed as I had been shaking a long time, I felt so much calmer than I had felt in 30 years, that is how long it had taken to get a correct diagnoses , I have been taking other products as well because over time I have developed many other problems with I am trying to correct, I believe in doing it naturally and this product has given me back my life and hopefully my health

Great adrenal product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 13, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Have been using this for a while now. Love the blend/formula as most others are smaller quantities.

Has helped immensely

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 12, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Have been taking this product for a few years. 4 per day at first, now I just need one per day. It has helped with fatigue and with strengthening the adrenals. The glandular formula seems to give great and fast results.

Seems to do the job

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 12, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Energy and stress levels appear to have improved in early weeks.

Thanks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

After using the product for two months to be able to feel better.

1-8 из 8 всего