Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Отзывы
1-10 из 14 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Hang in there.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 08, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Perfection!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

great lower denture adhesive!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 06, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

I would definitely recommend this product.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 16, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июн 21, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Secure strips

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb фев 27, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Sticks

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb окт 23, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 03, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

try these -you'll like them

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 28, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

***wonderful product***

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 14 всего

1 2