RU
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Molkosan

Отзыв оставлен 4967661778366283682 май 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I have used this product for over 25 years....Its great if you are having problems in the gut....I also use it when I have had to much suger..it instantly kills the overload and if you use it every morning and evening for 2 weeks it stops the cravings...I also use it if you have a pimple or need to clean oily parts of the face.. I always have a bottle of Molkosan in the house...if you find it hard to drink straight then I add it to some warm water...

Trusted product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1933038 ноя 30, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

I mix this with a little juice and water every morning. No dramatic difference in how I feel, but seems to increase overall health and wellbeing.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1962787 ноя 15, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I don't mind the taste, I dilute about 2 tablespoons into quarter glass of warm water and drink at once (usually with my digestive enzymes and bile supplements) before a meal. This has no negative side effects on my digestion, I find that it helps to aid digestion and break down foods better. I used to get chronic gall bladder spasms and unpredictable bloating after eating certain foods (even home cooked). I prefer to drink at once because of the acidity as I have weak enamel, always rinse your mouth after drinking! I think it is better to drink this with cool temperature liquids, as heat will enhance the acidity of the supplement. I don't mind the taste, a little tart and astringent, but a palatable acquired taste with good health benefits. I'm not a big dairy eater, so I probably lack a lot of enzymes in my diet, this is a good way to fortify.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3336408 ноя 11, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

This product was given to me by a friend who lives in the UK like me she has digestive issues and it is truly the best product for my reflux.

great!

Отзыв оставлен 5495069641474287848 дек 07, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

I use this product for a dew months now and I m very Happy with it! It seems to work really good!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 5405268992849608414 сен 18, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This is a great product.

drink to your health

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1592743 окт 20, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

I have been using Molkosan since i was 12 years old. iam convinced it has giving me great health benefits

A Vojgel Molkosan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2539460 дек 24, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

I like this product and will buy it again.

appreciation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1664694 ноя 16, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Thank you for offering this real quality product. I al;so appreciated the low mailing cost.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

wonderful skin with the help of molkosan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2602975 дек 10, 2011 | Проверенная покупка