СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

МОЯ СОБАКА В ВОСТОРГЕ ОТ ЭТИХ ПОДУШЕЧЕК, ПАХНУТ ОНИ ВСКУСНО-ОВОЩАМИ КАКИМИ-ТО,ТОМАТАМИ) СОБАКА ГОТОВА ДУШУ ПРОДАТЬ ЗА НИХ, ОЧЕНЬ МНОГО КОМАНД ВЫУЧИЛА ЗА ПОЕДАНИЕМ ЭТОГО ЛАКОМСТВА,ДЛЯ ДРЕССИРОВКИ ОЧЕНЬ ПОДОЙДУТ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

A special treat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love them; even the fussy one. I ordered another pack. They'll be happy.

GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I carry these to the dog park and every dog love these treats! I have a yorkshire terrier and the size of these treats are great for her; also because are healthy! These have a strong smell to fish and vegetables... but i don't mind. Bye!

Not impressed

Posted by Ioana-C on October 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really hoped my dog would like those (and the chicken ones too), but she didn't. They are hard for her to chew and she ends up spitting them. They might work if you have a bigger dog, mine is a toy breed, cavalier king charles. Still, they seem pretty healthy.

My dog loves it

Posted by annateng on March 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves this treat!

Yay

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

They love these

Amazing Healthy Treats -> Read More..

Posted by GET MORE BENEFITS on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value and amazing quality.. my dog is Obsessed with them.. he's hair became so shiny and healthy, I will buy many more... highly recommended!! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Come visit me ( GET MORE BENEFITS ) Green Link.

good training snacks

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

my dog's love them. they are tiny so good for training.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the 3rd time i buy it ' for my dog - he love them

the dog love it very mach!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2017 | Verified Purchase