from Russia

Posted by Ellllli on October 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

a very tasty gel - i would eat it at once. The brush is all made of soft rubber. My son is almost 2 years, so a rubber brush is not what he needs to clean teeth properly, but he chews it for fun. And he prefers herbal toothpastes, not gels, though this one is very tasty. But for a baby younger than 1 year it's perfect i think. So, i give 5 stars to this product but i guess my son would give less.

My son loves this toothbrush !

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush is very pleasant to touch and play with, the toothpaste is sweet and pleasant as well. My son, aged ten months ,open his mouth with joy when he sees the brush and is obviously enjoying brushing his teeth himself. Great product !

cute and baby likes it

Posted by nirinki on September 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

my LO is 5mo.. not that he knows it 's purpose but we were using it to help his first tooth come out :) he likes to play with it too (havent try the paste yet)

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was what finally made my toddler open his mouth for brushing!

Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to use mouth wipes to clean my baby's gums before her first teeth emerged but then she started fussing at the wipes and it got difficult to clean her mouth. With the soft, silicone brush (oh I wish I had one like that for myself!) and tasty toothpaste she readily opens her mouth for me to brush her two teeth! Ok, she still prefers to chew on the brush but at least she lets it in her mouth and it's good practice for later!

My baby loves it!

Posted by hansijing on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to have a lot of trouble brushing my baby's tooth. She just refuses to put anything into her mouth. So I bought this little banana brush. She just loves it. And now, she holds the brush by herself and doesn't want to put it down.

Great Kit!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 8 month old is in love with this toothbrush!! She is teething and loves to chew on it. My older daughter has tried this toothpaste before and loves it. Spry is the best, even our dentist approves of the brand!!!

Very suitable for toddlers

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son simply loves it! He will grab the toothbrush from me and brush his teeth himself though he's only 13 months old.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter used this from 10 months( when she got her first tooth) till now she absolutely loves the toothbrush and the taste of the toothpaste. This will definitely be a repurchase for baby number 2!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 11 months son loves it! Very cute design of the tooth brush, funny:). And the gel is very tasty. Makes little guy very excited to brush his teeth. And I also use it when he's teething, helps to stop the itchiness

1 2 3 4