Weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Didn't like This Flavour tastes Weird

stevia water drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So good my kids love it too

OK, hoped for more

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It leaves an aftertaste in the mouth like powdered stevia. But, if I mix lemon juice in and just put a dash of this for the raspberry flavor it is tolerable.

Really wanted to like it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Wasn't a fan. The taste is artificial and weird. I really wanted to like it as I'm a big fan of this kind of thing but it was pretty gross to be honest. You also have to use A LOT (more like spoonfuls!) in order to get a taste. A couple drops is not enough, and then you just feel like you're drinking chemicals. Wouldn't order again.

Oh no...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holy cr*p, this is bad. Smells a tiny bit of urine and might also taste like it for all I know. I'll stick to the Mango Peach flavour.

Great substitute for diet drinks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My husband used to drink a lot of diet drinks filled with aspartame and other chemicals. We have tried other stevia products and they all left a bad after taste. This product tastes great and does not have a nasty after taste. I am so grateful for Water Drops!!

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I hate water, it can help me to drink more water

Great taste with mimimal impact of calories and sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this water flavouring. My husband is a golf fanatic and our hot days here in Australia call for hydration on the course. He specifically requests this for his water. I purchase most of the flavours in one order.

Raspberry Lemonade, buy 4 difference kind of favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

add a few drop in the water with ice and drink it would really like the favour and taste wonderful for those whom dun drink plain water

Taste good and no nasties !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just tried it now. It tastes good ! The ingredients seem healthy and natural. A bit hard at first to dose it as it has no colour. I will buy again, it will help me to drink more water.