Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used aroun 6-7 different stevia brands, this is the best of all i can say. No after taste

A great Sugar alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great natural sugar alternative. Packets easily fit into a purse or coat pocket to take to coffee houses.

Posted by qualitymatters on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

extremely sweet so only use part of packet at a time! absolutely LOVE sweetleaf stevia tho & this is VERY good price for it!

right taste and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product has definitely gotten me off refined sugar and actually cut down on my sweet craving intake. I use the powder for cooking and packets for coffee and liquids.

No nasty aftertaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's really good!!! Great replacement for sugar and it doesn't have the bitter aftertaste that other stevias do!! Would be happy to purchase this product again!

Best Diabetic sweetener I've found to date.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 5 or 6 other brands of stevia and some are very tasty but all of them have had some amount of carbs in them except this one. I also needed something that I could carry with me as they have a pocket tin with tablets. The only thing I found was that this brand is very sweet. I had to use 2 or 3 packets of other brands to match the taste I was getting with equal or splenda both which have a high glycemic index. I was trying too much of the SweetLeaf initially and was getting a bitter taste (because it is very very sweet). I backed off to one packet, after reading that on a blog somewhere, per cup of coffee or tea and it's working perfect now and is actually cheaper than the other brands because of this. Just wish they had larger boxes of it now. Their carry along tins of 100 tabs are also the same way...very very sweet..go easy with them too, very small very powerful. Stevia...good stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

Always good. One of the few powdered verdions eithout excipients.

Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Natural Stevia Sweetner, 70 Packets

Posted by nazreenb on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste is acquired. I chose this because it does not contain artificial sweetener. Due to the taste and ingredients Ill be sticking to this brand of stevia in the future. However, Im not sure why ithe stevia powder is white and not brown. Regards, GFR330

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2016 | Verified Purchase