Very gentle

Posted by DesertLiving on July 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend.

Gentle

Posted by Non-GMO on June 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm thinking this is pH balanced to skin pH but I do not recall for certain. The fragrance is pleasant and not too strong. Weleda uses all plant based fragrances (no synthetics) but some of their products can still be too strong for my chemical sensitivities. Not this one. I've used this as a shampoo and a body wash, I try to reserve it for private parts and my face, but sometimes use it for everything as it feels very nurturing and pampering. I would feel comfortable using it on babies as well, as it was intended. Many products marketed for baby care actually are not so safe for babies, especially newborns. It is concentrated. I recommend diluting it on washcloth. I wish the spout hole were smaller so l could control the amount better.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good but smell is specific

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Good Body Wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this on my 4 year old's hair and it was all tangled and I had to get her conditioner STAT! But as a body wash it's pretty good, nice smell, not too strong and left their skin soft. I won't use it as a shampoo.

Good for baby's eczema skin

Posted by shoppingmama on January 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Texture is creamy instead of the usual gel body wash. Smells wonderful due to the calendula scent. Good for my baby's eczema skin. But I do find that I need a bit more than what I use for Avalon Organic's in order to get a good wash. Pump bottle would be better for convenient application since one hand is already holding the baby. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2012 | Verified Purchase

Refreshing citrus fragrance..... Easy wash off n suitable for both hair n body. Kid likes it very much n even I like to.use it.

Buying it for my baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

The retail stores are full of synthentic shampoo and bath products. This product is the best among all at reseanable price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

good smell, but make skin a little bit dry

Smell so nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like it bcoz of the smell. it's mild. My kids loves this.

1 2