Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-9 из 9 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

شمع لتنظيف الأذن

Опубликовано MARRIAM55 май 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

استخدمته لأفراد عائلتي لكنني لاأعلم حقاً مدى فائدتة

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

DANGEROUS! Warning before you buy.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love ear candles, but these aren't made right. The 100% paraffin and bees wax candles don't leave any residue. Whatever is left inside the candle came from your ear. However, these drip wax back inside the candle. At first, I thought I had extracted a humungous amount of wax from my ear. My husband was skeptical, and burnt one without inserting it into anyone's ear. SURPRISE! It was full of waxy residue. I tried them again, and they dripped hot wax on my eyebrow and hand. It even felt as if a bit of hot wax had dripped into my ear. I examined the candle after it finished burning, and indeed the inside plastic neck was half filled with candle wax. So there is a good chance wax did drip back. At the very least, the excess candle wax stopped the extraction from occurring. Do not buy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

they are great!!!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 16, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

burn really good and works good

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

推~

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

很棒~真的有耳屎,且真的非常舒壓

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wally's ear candles

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The Wally's candles are the most reliable ear candle I have used.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is the best so far

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have used about 3 different types of candle, in UK and Spain. These are the most effective so far.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

燃焼時間の安定性と気持ちの良い匂い

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

このシンプルなイヤーキャンドルはお客様を匂いや火の熱さで不快にしません。 ゆっくり燃えていくキャンドルの炎のゆらめきと音に耳を傾け、 自然と体の緊張が解け、脳がリラックスしていくのがわかります。 燃え終わる頃には8時間睡眠をした後のような清々しさを感じることでしょう。 また購入します。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LOVE IT!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

We ( Using for our beauty salon ) usually serve customer with cheap China product but end up complained from customer about allergic issues! So after using Wally's Natural Ear Candle we feel more confidence to serve & so far no issue from customers! I hope iHerbs can offer us a wholesales price. :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

First Try- Disappointed

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 04, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

So I just tried my first ear candle. And didn't feel anything special not even warmth until the flame came closer to my face. I noticed the smoke coming out the upper side and after I was done I noticed the bottom part was blocked. I'm a bit disappointed but I'm going to give it another try with a toothpick to clear the way for the smoke as I noticed a blogger saying. If this was beneficial click yes Update: the fumes are really bothersome, it's a problem if u have asthma اول تجربة لي حسّيت بشي فقط قليل من الدفءعندما قربت الشعلة لرأسي. لما أطفأتها و تفحصتها وجدتها كأنها مسدودة.. سأجرب مرة اخرى مع عود منقاش و احاول آصفي المنفذ من عند الإذن كل وقت و وقت كما رأيت بلوقر تنصح بذلك والله اعلم. ان أفادك الموضوع اضغط نعم اضافة: دخان الشمعة خصوصة وقت الاطفاء رائحته مزعجة و يكون مشكلة اذاعندك ربو

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-9 из 9 всего