DANGEROUS! Warning before you buy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love ear candles, but these aren't made right. The 100% paraffin and bees wax candles don't leave any residue. Whatever is left inside the candle came from your ear. However, these drip wax back inside the candle. At first, I thought I had extracted a humungous amount of wax from my ear. My husband was skeptical, and burnt one without inserting it into anyone's ear. SURPRISE! It was full of waxy residue. I tried them again, and they dripped hot wax on my eyebrow and hand. It even felt as if a bit of hot wax had dripped into my ear. I examined the candle after it finished burning, and indeed the inside plastic neck was half filled with candle wax. So there is a good chance wax did drip back. At the very least, the excess candle wax stopped the extraction from occurring. Do not buy.

The candles worked great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with quality of candles

they are great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

burn really good and works good

Wally's ear candles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Wally's candles are the most reliable ear candle I have used.

This is the best so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used about 3 different types of candle, in UK and Spain. These are the most effective so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We ( Using for our beauty salon ) usually serve customer with cheap China product but end up complained from customer about allergic issues! So after using Wally's Natural Ear Candle we feel more confidence to serve & so far no issue from customers! I hope iHerbs can offer us a wholesales price. :)

Never came