Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-7 из 7 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

شمع لتنظيف الأذن

Отзыв оставлен MARRIAM55 май 30, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

استخدمته لأفراد عائلتي لكنني لاأعلم حقاً مدى فائدتة

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

DANGEROUS! Warning before you buy.

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb дек 25, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love ear candles, but these aren't made right. The 100% paraffin and bees wax candles don't leave any residue. Whatever is left inside the candle came from your ear. However, these drip wax back inside the candle. At first, I thought I had extracted a humungous amount of wax from my ear. My husband was skeptical, and burnt one without inserting it into anyone's ear. SURPRISE! It was full of waxy residue. I tried them again, and they dripped hot wax on my eyebrow and hand. It even felt as if a bit of hot wax had dripped into my ear. I examined the candle after it finished burning, and indeed the inside plastic neck was half filled with candle wax. So there is a good chance wax did drip back. At the very least, the excess candle wax stopped the extraction from occurring. Do not buy.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

推~

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 17, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

很棒~真的有耳屎,且真的非常舒壓

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Wally's ear candles

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb июл 07, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The Wally's candles are the most reliable ear candle I have used.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This is the best so far

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I have used about 3 different types of candle, in UK and Spain. These are the most effective so far.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

燃焼時間の安定性と気持ちの良い匂い

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 12, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

このシンプルなイヤーキャンドルはお客様を匂いや火の熱さで不快にしません。 ゆっくり燃えていくキャンドルの炎のゆらめきと音に耳を傾け、 自然と体の緊張が解け、脳がリラックスしていくのがわかります。 燃え終わる頃には8時間睡眠をした後のような清々しさを感じることでしょう。 また購入します。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

LOVE IT!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 03, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

We ( Using for our beauty salon ) usually serve customer with cheap China product but end up complained from customer about allergic issues! So after using Wally's Natural Ear Candle we feel more confidence to serve & so far no issue from customers! I hope iHerbs can offer us a wholesales price. :)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-7 из 7 всего