Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dark chocolate is dynamite! It contains 85% cocoa and minimum sugar. Really strong taste! Great quality, because it's organic and does not contain anything artificial, nor soy lecithin. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Another Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

So glad iHerb has such a great variety of organic dark chocolate. I enjoy a small piece every day.

Posted by blomsty on August 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

Darkest chocolate I've ever tasted, really good.

Best Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Also available here in Norway, but very expensive.

Pretty darned good, and what a price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best price I have seen (except occasionally on sale) for any organic bar 80% or more. There are high end connoisseur bars with more subtlety, etc. to be found elsewhere for beaucoup bucks, but I let others buy me those as gifts...! Of what Iherb sells, I might slightly prefer the Equal Exchange Panama 80% (it's probably the higher sugar content), but I far prefer this price! Go Vivani!

good value, good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great price for an organic product with high cocoa content. will buy again. Good taste.

I`ve had better

Posted by MagnusIn on August 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

It might be just this batch, but this was kind of dry, and sort of flavourless.

Disappointed

Posted by greenisthenewblack on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

I did not care for this chocolate, it wasn't rich at all, it just didn't taste that much. It might just be me not liking chocolate based on cocoa liquor that much, but I will not repurchase.

Vivani Chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

A very good organic Dark Chocolate, without any unwanted ingredients. Thank you iHerb for having it. Vivani has more flavors which you don't have, for instance: Dark Chocolate with Chili and Dark Chocolate 92%. Can you bring them?

Low Sugar & So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am addicted to Vivani 85%. It has the best taste of the 85% chocolate bars & the wonderful added bonus of less carbs & sugar.