Needs quality control by iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, but the last two times I've ordered it, there were mold inside the cap and the seal has been eroded. Does iHerb not check the items before they ship it? (Especially if there were complaints). iHerb responded quickly and I appreciate it, but I would like for them to take it seriously so it does not keep happening again and again. I've just ordered my third bottle and will see if they have sent a quality item with no mold.

Veggie Wash gets more spray off fruit and vege

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a really great product. I used to think that I could clean fruit and veg by just washing with water. Then when my husband suffered allergies to all sorts of and I started using vinegar and water which is said to work better. But he was still getting rashes. I now wash all the fruit with this and within 2 days I could see the difference. It was clearly getting off all the spray rather than just some of it and he doesn't get the rashes any more which has made a big difference to his health.

Does not smell lemon any more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have they changed the formula? I  used Veggie wash for 2 years now. And it has smelled delicious lemon when I used it. But the last bottle I bought on Iherb 13.11.2017 does not smell lemon at all. It smells bad. That's a disappointment. Can this product go bad? Is it safe to use? KKA.

Posted by clarissab on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this fruit and veggie wash. The produce I buy in South Korea is all natural so half the time they aren't cleaned with any chemicals like in the U.S. This stuff gets rid of anything harmful and it doesn't leave a different taste!

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

What an amazing product. It is crazy how much stuff it gets out. The water after washing the strawberries was black. Scary how much stuff is our produce. I used to wash with vinegar and water and clearly this wasn't enough.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Only product I only use for my family Shipping is fast!

used forever

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

cheaper/easier than buying grapefruit oil and mixing in baking soda each time I wash produce

Very effective and love how clean my food is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best fruit and veggie wash I have ever used. I am an American currently in Japan and could not find a Veggie wash anywhere. Thankfully iHerb ships quickly and easily to Japan. This is a must kitchen staple. Another reviewer mentioned she used it as a spray cleaner. I too find myself giving a quick spray to the stove and countertop, does a fantastic job. You cannot go wrong with this product.

Posted by loveiherb on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean vegetables and fruits very well. Using (NAJ 7462) to get it.

Posted by ReaCovery on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this product several times, it works well to clean fruit and veg, but it make a good general cleaner too. I keep a bottle on my kitchen sink and often grab it first to clean spots and stains I find around my kitchen.