So delicius

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great value and taste's fantastic! I have already re-ordered. There is so little in low carb available so I would highly recommend.

Really tasty brownies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Low carb and sugar, but taste really nice. They didn't set well though, ended up quite gooey and more like a pudding

I love these brownies.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've made these a few times, and love them. I substitute nut butters (cashew or hazelnut) for the butter, and add shredded and squeezed shredded zucchini. It cuts the saturated fat in the brownies, and adds nutrition. The brownies do cause gas, but I eat smaller portions than indicated on the package. It works for me.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So yummy! I replaced butter with coconut oil and they were still amazing!!

YUMM!!

Posted by naebob on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SO GOOD! I MADE THEM IN MINI MUFFIN BAKING PAN, BITE SIZE, SO GOOD, TOTALLLY ADDICTING!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product tastes great, however be weary of the maltitol/sugar alcohol content - the laxative effect and gastrointestinal discomfort was enough to deter me from purchasing again.

Addicting, but don't get too hooked...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to bake as all you need is butter, eggs and water. It is best when warm. As with another reviewer, watch out for the Maltitol! Limit yourself to a few bites, as it definitely has a laxative effect.

Won't buy again...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We don't like it

Tastes amazing but ran right through me...:-(((

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to bake, easy to eat as it tastes amazing but tore me and my husbands stomachs up:-(((

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste delicious, easy to bake. Low in both sugar and carbohydrates. My new favorite!

1 2