Good regenerator

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've heard rumors that this is the best supplement for joints and injuries. It really is effective. Injured his shoulder and the Animal Flex could return to the ideal workout for shoulders. I refer to all who want a cure for injuries.

Side effect for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2015 | Verified Purchase

It Does the job for taking care of joints But Unfortunately for guys it has a pretty annoying and not so Great side effect. On three separate occasions after taking them for two weeks I would get a severe sharp pain in my groin/testicle area. Almost like you were hit in them. Even after asking a few close friends Who Also use the "Animal" anything , they experienced the same problem... We're all very active and workout regularly so it's a shame they have such a negative side effect

Kinda misleading

Posted by odereviews on April 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Only one pack. Means you need to swallow whopping 8 tablets per day. Yes, this is very effective for those who have knee pains. Package is pretty large, and you need to be careful when you open it, it has very sharp edges. As for those who are looking for a good alternative, you might want to check out Arthi Flex Advance by 21st century health care.

Veeeeeeeery gooooooooooood!

Posted by Petros on November 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Its very effective for joint pain.My shoulder was aching when bench pressing and the pain is gone with Flex.Give it a try for 1-2 weeks,and tell for yourself.If you dont see an improvement, you may have a more serious problem,and you must see a doctor.

The best joint support product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best joint support product for Power lifters,Bodybuilders, and Athletes. Very recommend it to to each of them.

flex is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, after knee operation I bought one pack and after a month jusing it i feel better!

Animal flex

Posted by cosmopolitan on October 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un produs care este divizat in pungulite a cate 8 pastile, pentru 44 de zile, pentru sanatatea oaselor si articulatiilor. Sunt cam la jumatatea cutiei si pot spune ca se simt deja imbunatatiri, eu avand o discopatie lombara.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have only been on it for a month and I can tell u it really works.

puikus produktas

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Turejau problemu su keliais po vienos pakuotes nebera problemu :)

great nutrition!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had problems with my left knee last year, and my trainer suggested me to try animal flex. I was taking it for about 2 months and my knee had recovered, now I have no pains in my knee during WODs or jogging.