Combats my son's asthma

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've put this in my son's drinks to help with his asthma and so far this season he hasn't had any asthma. I also give him liquid B vitamin complex for asthma. I am also taking the Marine Phytoplankton pills and my body ph went up to 7.5.

Cannot live without this product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have this product always on hand for the last 4 years. My husband had hypothyroidism and the doctors kept on increasing his medication. Now he is off of all his thyroid medication and doing good. When he is getting low on energy he takes a few droppers full of this and he is good to go. Iherb has the best price by far! I was paying 39 dollars a bottle, 37 was the cheapest I found... Thank you iherb!

Beside from Vivid dream, I did not feel any Real Benefit from this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Phytoplankton 3 bottles so far: 2 from Umac and 1 from Gesundheit. Each time, I used 3-5 times the daily amount recommended and I never felt anything special beside from having Vivid Dream at night. Personally, I benefit more from Chlorella & Spirulina than Phytoplankton.

Phytoplankton by Umac-Core

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking the liquid form of this product for about four months, both topically and orally. I use it topically on my feet, hands, and one of my elbows as they had some kind of scaling and itching. I haven't taken it orally as faithfully. All the patches of scale and itching have gone away. It wasn't a fast cure, but an effective one.

Excellent product for energy and general wellness

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a significant increase in energy since using this product. This is my second bottle and it has cut my usage of hydrocortisone as a eczema treatment by 90%. I enjoy it daily and recommend it to anyone looking for a energy boosting supplement.

excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

superfood for superheros. helps to alkalinize our body tissues, gets oxygen and essential nutrients to our cells. Transformational.

umac-core marine phytoplankton, an amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

like one of your other costumers said in her review, this product is natures "happy pills", in fact its much more then that - the feeling of well-being, the energy, the softer-smoother skin, eve n my smoker;s cough has gone! one will need to try it to understand what a great product it is! thank you iHerb for making it so affordable, i intead to put my all family on it and am trying to spread the word among my friends.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, clearer skin all over, more energy.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about three months now. In addition to positive benefits in the appearance of my skin, it also seems to help relieve the joint pain in my knees and hips.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this for my six-year old, who had allergies. It seemed to help with sneezing, but I could not see any other particular changes in his condition from using this product. I realize we must use it longer (been using for 2 weeks now)before we judge it, but because it did positively effect his allergies in this short time, I give it a five star rating.