Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-5 из 5 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Ultima rocks

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 19, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this product! This electrolyte powder replaces what I had been using to rehydrate. I won't mention that product's name, nor the name of the college football team it was named after, but that product is only water, sugar, salt and a bunch of artificial junk. Ultima is not only a much healthier alternative, but also taste better and is cheaper. I have been using Ultima for a couple years now to replenish after my workout but I only recently discovered the great deal offered by iHerb. This 90 serving container was less than $30 with free shipping. Less than 30 cents per serving. Nothing else comes close. I never take time to write reviews, but this is one product I truely believe in. I give it my highest recommendation.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great Taste!!

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 01, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love Ultima Replenisher in most of the flavors. It's great after exercising or if I can't get enough calories in my diet. I highly recommend it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Easiest way to get my electrolytes

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I drink a scoop of this every day in a liter of water, sometimes 2 on very hot days with intense workouts. I love the taste--the stevia leaves no bitterness in my mouth. I do wonder if the sweetness spikes an insulin response, but unless that's confirmed, I'm sticking to this as my go-to electrolyte source.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

This product works great at replacing electrolytes

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb мар 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

The Ultima Replenisher works great at replacing electrolytes and taste good too.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Great product, but starting to question the price.

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I love this sports drink. It has no sugar and it is a great way to get get some electrolytes. However, keeps to continuing to rise. I am at a point that I will stop buying this product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-5 из 5 всего