Top quality Pure Creatine -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Value, Trusted Brand, Highly Recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

A solid Creatine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot of Creatine products over the years. I like to it in my protein or in my juice before and/or after workouts. As with all Creatine, when mixed with water it will eventually settle to the bottom, but I noticed that this one mixes well and stays mixed longer. It seems a finer consistency than some of the other Creatine I have tried. So far it seems to be doing the job, although I have been only using it for a few weeks before workouts, I really like this product at the current price you can't loose!

great one for my gym

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Before I work out,I take a half scoop of creatine and one scoop of protein powder. I Feel it great for my body building.

My favorite creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand for creatine, doesn't seems to upset my stomach and easy to consume it.

Great for my aging dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was recomended by my dog's vet and my dog has been taking it fr 2 years along w/ other supplements. It mixes well w/ the cooked ground chicken and rice I give him daily. He is soooo worth it ! His legs are stronger and he has not needed steroid shots for his arthritis.

The real lucky find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a fine brand of creatine at a great price. The real good fortune was discovering iHERB.... GREAT FAST AFFORDABLE

Mixes well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well. No taste.

Best ceratine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This creatine supplement is really, really good. Cheap and very effective. No cons.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is as described

1 2