Topically - NO!

Posted by StarFire on April 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

I stopped using this as a topical mix ingredient after reading how it damages the extracellular matrix and skin firming is a side effect of the ongoing damage.

Does nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't feel any of its effects at all... Won't order it again

aids in concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

This helps to focus and concentrate. Clears up brain fog.

mom in MI

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well and does not irritate the stomach. I give this to my children in the morning.

Liquid DMAE

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

A neuro-protective supplement that enhances sleep. Take with juice before sleep.

Fuller lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do not notice any skin tightening but really makes my lips fuller and I already have full lips. It is sticky but that is fine I don't mind. I like the product. The price like everything is great. Whem I say I don't notice my skin tightening that means nothing as it really could be, I just put a lot of other stuff underneath.

Used to reduce fine lines & wrinkles

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's ok don't notice much difference & after about a month I've started getting a rash were I'ved used it. My Mum didn't even last that long, her rash started almost straight away. Got move results from using niacin.

Twinlab, DMAE H3 liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why would you discontinue this product?? It was great for healing cuts and breakouts. Please bring it back!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

Even though I only take it internally - I do feel that it gives me a slightly lifted look for a short period of time. I am taking this for skin firmness. But I am also doing a lot of other things too. One thing is no magic formula to improve your skin.

Memory has improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for face and memory