very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it, it did make my face look brighter

Will not use again

Posted by noomsh on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried it, and then discovered the polyparaben in it. It was quite heavy and a bit stingy. Will not use or buy again

Very Face Friendly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for four years now, It leaves my face very soft and supple, nice to the touch! It clears away dark spots and hidden blackheads I do leave it on a little longer that directed, however, it washes off nicely.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

After my first use, I was impressed. My skin did look so much brighter and awake, and the texture more refined and smooth to touch. I could still see the benefits the day after as my make up seemed to sit nicer. It also gives me an instant rosiness to my complexion which I quite liked. PROS: Easy to apply, takes very little time to use, instant and noticeable results, prepares a nice canvas for makeup, brighter and softer skin, pleasant fragrance, cute packaging, affordable price, good size with 80 g of product. CONS: There isn’t that many for me, but results are short lived and I find that I need to use this mask regularly to maintain the results. However it’s not a very expensive product so I guess it’s not that much of an issue.

Very Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

מנקה את הפנים ביסויות

Works as Promised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask delivers results it promises-- it makes the skin more bright, clear, and radiant after only one use! While the results are not permanent, meaning the glow fades after a few days, it is perfect to use before an event or when you want your skin to feel and look as nice as possible. The only lasting result is the softness it will bring to your face. For the price it really can't be beat. And it doesn't irritate acne! A must have when you want that extra glow and to even your skin tone.

magnificent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really awesome and totally superstar glow.. honestly I didn't consider buying it.. my sister did and insisted on me trying it.. I would advise to buy it I sure will want more of that

Tony moly tomato magic mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really amazing prodact, makes a change in weeks!

Didn't Receive It

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I hate it when Iherp don't send me what I ordered

na 6 z plusem

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

WIDOCZNY EFEKT OD ZARAZ, PRZEBARWIENIA MNIEJ WIDOCZNE, NAPEWNO ZAKUPIE , JAK TYLKO MI SIE SKONCZY!!!!

1 2 3 4