Need 2nd time

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works but I need another one in about 6 months to a year to see it very smooth. It made my skin mostly smooth but not all the way. I can see some of my foot prints which I wasn't able to see before. So, with a second one I think it will be fully smooth.

Did nothing to my feet. Inadequate instructions

Posted by sherilyn on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this product after reading reviews and seeing the photos of peeling feet. I followed the instructions to the letter and yet, after 2 weeks, nothing. I bought a different product months later (Baby Foot) and I think they have essentially the same active ingredients. Baby Foot worked for me, which means that Tony Moly should have worked but it didn't and I fault it in bad instructions. Here's what I did for Baby Foot: 1. Wash and soak feet in warm water for at least 15 minutes before doing treatment. 2. DO NOT use lotion or moisturizers days after treatment (Tony Moly includes a packet of lotion with no instruction on when to use it so I used it the day after treatment). 3. Soak feet in warm water every day after the treatment to loosen skin. This product is not cheap and wished the instructions were more accurate.

Takes 2 Full weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works, but it's a process. It took a full week to begin peeling and another full week of solid peeling. But it works! If I didn't keep my feet fairly exfoliated regularly I can see how you may need to do it twice ... but this does something a normal pedicure doesn't do. It smoothes All the skin - between your toes, the sides and tops of the feet, and all the way around each toes. #HappyFeet

Removes stubborn, rough and dry patches on feet in one treatment

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff does exactly what it claims to do. I used it one night and after washing off + quick a foot scrub my feet looked and felt great. Then I forgot all about it and in around 4 days time the peeling began - it's like skin peeling from the worst case of sunburn ever! Takes about 10 days for the peeling to stop and then you're left with lovely fresh feet that have no rough or dry patches. I'll be using these 1-2 x yearly from now on. If you're using it to have beautiful feet before a big event like your wedding - remember to use at least 2-3 weeks beforehand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

לקחתי לבעלי. בעבר ניסיתי של חברה אחרת ועבד אבל לא עד הסוף. פה אפקט פנטסטי. אחרי שבוע ימים רגליים כמו של תינוק ולא גבר שלא מסכים אף פעם ללכת לפדיקור

Posted by sarahmo90 on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good but I need another one to see a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't do anything, didn't like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good,compared to other similar products i tried before. very comfortable use and does not have a terrible smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I used it , in 10 days my skin legs became like a baby ones. I recommend. Do not use any cream in the prices of peeling. After the process you can use a cream every day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does exactly what it promises! I kept it on for 2 hours, the peeling started in 5 days and took for about 1 week. Feet look much better!