Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 68 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

good for those with pyrolles

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb фев 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This gives a good amount of acitvated B6 so is useful for those with Pyroluria who lose B6 and Zinc under stress

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Not for everyone

Опубликовано blancmange дек 18, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

I chose Thorne's B-complex because it contains folate (instead of folic acid) and the more bio available form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin), unlike many other B-complex supplements. I took it for a few weeks but instead of having more energy, I began to feel extremely tired, I could barely get out of bed in the morning and function at work. I figured out it was caused by this when I forgot to take it one morning and felt like myself again. Don't know what causes it, maybe the large dose of B6, maybe it interferes with my thyroid medication... who knows. But I think I'll try with something with a lower dose of B vitamins, maybe something based on nutritional yeast.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

私には合いませんでした。

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb апр 22, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

栄養療法をやっています。 病院で購入するサプリが高額のため、 少しずつ安価なサプリに移行しようとこちらを購入しました。 私には強すぎるのか合わないようで、 飲むとひどい眠気に襲われます。 また一日2錠飲んだ日はいつもはない偏頭痛をありました。 成分はとてもいいと思うのですが、残念です。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Thorne Research B-Complex #6

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb апр 30, 2010 | Проверенная покупка

My naturopathic doctor recommended I take this product to help boost my adrenal glands (this formula has more B6 in it). I really has helped a lot...and I don't get an upset stomach like I did with other B-Complex formulas. Great product.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

High Quality with less fillers

Опубликовано Krisinsight мар 03, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I like Thorne products for their lack of excessive fillers and additives and lower price.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

not great

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

gives me a headache..smells grose

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

best vitamin-b product

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 26, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

This is perfect for men and carnivores since it focuses on B6. Thorne research b-vitamins are the best quality I've found on iherb: Folate isn't in folic acid and b12 is in good quality substances. It is a bit pricey, but I will keep ordering it.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Excellent formula

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb сен 19, 2011 | Проверенная покупка

Thorne's formulae are the only ones I can confidently take; I know I won't get side-effects from excipients etc. I really appreciate their full disclosure of all ingredients, something that can be very hard to get out of some other major manufacturers of practitioner-only ranges who won't even disclose all their excipients and flavourings to practitioners because they are commercial secrets. Thorne has my full trust and confidence, and they have never let me down.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

オススメビタミンb群!B6が多めに含まれています

Опубликовано niconico ноя 14, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

オススメビタミンb群!B6が多めに含まれています! 肝臓などに負担の少ない活性型のビタミンB軍。 こちらのメーカーのB群は他にもB5が多いものや葉酸の多いものなど、体調に合わせて選べます。 B6が多いのでうつやパニックなどの不調には最適な組み合わせかと思われます(^^)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

PMS relief

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb янв 04, 2016 | Проверенная покупка

I love Thorne and this does not disappoint. Especially great for those with pyroluria or the dreaded MTHFR gene mutation, which I am fortunate enough to have both. I take one daily during PMS and find that it is helpful for anxiety, sluggishness, and water retention.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 68 всего

1 2 3 4 5