I like it, has "only" 200 million organisms

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

200 million viable organisms of K12 and M18 is more than enough. This is better than products that have 1 billion organisms. Too many organisms will create an overgrowth of bacteria in your mouth, even if it´s good bacteria, it´s still not good with an overgrowth.

Quite costly for just 8 lozenges but it worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought the oral rinse as well, not sure if just the lozenges itself will help with bad breath or not.

Pricey But Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little bit pricey but do the job I said goodbye to bad breath

Posted by Fitness on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dentist recommend this to me to help with my swollen gums, it really helped me and I noticed reduction in the swelling after using this product.

very very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste. Worked for me - after taking these my breath was fresher in the morning. Also there was less throat tickling. Sinuses and ears feel better. But it's kind of expensive and you need more than 8 to feel any real benefit. Very good taste. :)

I am not satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good. The price is very high. The pakaging blisters made of S**T and crushes when you try to open it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure is it working. The price of the product is way to high for what you get in the package.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wonder if they work?!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

These would have to be magic to justify the price per lozenge. Import duties made them completely unaffordable.

TheraBreath Oral Care Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Expensive and not effective. This overpriced product doesn't work for me at all.

1 2