gorgeous

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm fond of aloe soothing gels, and like this one too, it really helps me with my after shave skin irritations, I like the cooling and the soothing effect of it!

Tremendous fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used to like this gel for it is 99% and not sticky. It's my first time ordered from iherb when I found this product here, I'm happy I did cause beside, I found the best service I ever had before! This parcel was sitting outside my door on the other day and it's overtaking all the other orders I did before it! Excellent job and keep on with it!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin very soft and nice.

very soothing like the name

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the cooling and soothing sensation it gives and smells great! use this after toner and can see that it gives a really calming sensation.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is really effective It doesn't cause brakout at all Instead it dries out the acne Good for oily skin

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in the night it helps a lot with dryness and give a glow to your skin

Favourite K-Beauty Aloe

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is non sticky despite being alcohol free, and doesn’t leave a residue unlike other aloe gels I have tried. Has light refreshing scent too! Only gripe is the tub packaging, would prefer if it came in a tube.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This aloe gel absorbs easily into the skin. It kind of stings a bit right after application when I use it on my face. Luckily the stinging doesn't last very long. I'm not sure if this is caused by any of the extracts or if it's because of the fragrance that's added to it.... This aloe gel supposedly contains 99% aloe extract, yet there's 18 other botanical extracts in it as well? Which makes me question the whole 99% claim... But since you get so much product for such a low price, I'm not complaining. I slather this on my face, body and hair, since it's so affordable. I transferred the gel into a bottle, so it's more hygienic and easy to use.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is thick and useful. It improve my skin.

Not as good as I thought

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

The gel is soothing but it turns into water as soon as I applied it which was inconvenient as I had water dripping every where.

1 2