It's a nice product, just not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

I want to preface this by saying that my skin is on the sensitive side, so it's not a huge surprise when something doesn't work out well for me. However, something in this product caused my skin to flare up with red welts almost immediately, and caused splotches of redness across the more sensitive areas of my face. The next day, I noticed closed comedones on the side of my face. That having been said, I bought this because it's supposedly a great oil cleanser that a lot of people have had no problems with. It smells good and does its job, so if your skin isn't a fragile little princess, you'll probably like this just fine.

Love This !!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used a million facial cleansers, from Neutrogena, St Ives, Clearasil, to Aubrey organics and this one takes makeup off the best. it literally melts off anything!!!! So quick and my skin feels so clean and crisp afterward I can honestly say I have found a cleanser for life I feel like I don't have to look anymore for anything better cause I feel this does the job takes off all makeup and my skin looks better after using it !

Holy grail!

Posted by Andika on August 6 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used many cleansing oils to remove my makeup and this is by far the best one I've used! I only have to use two small pumps to remove my full face of makeup and it dissolves my tough layers of waterproof mascara with ease. I use this with either facial wipes or a damp wash cloth to remove all the oil and find that it leaves my face feeling very soft instead of leaving behind an oily residue.

Wasn't for me: enlarged my pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product did take my makeup off, and the scent was pleasant -- so it does the job it's meant to. However, after using this product one time I broke out, and my pores enlarged. This is even after double cleansing after it with a foamimg cleanser. My skin also doesnt feel as cleab as it usually does. I will use it a few more times, and update this review if I see an improvment.

Great cleansing oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Light and easy to use. Great for removing makeup.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good for removing makeup and does not leavs the skin oily

A must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

A pump is enough to clean my makeup, it melts mascara and eyeliner with ease and the face looks very bright. After that i use my facial cleanser to wipe everything away.

Nice but too oily for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleans pretty well and gives good moisture. I have normal skin and I feel like I break out if I use it too often, so I only use it when I have more make-up on. I always use a foaming cleanser after this one.

I hate it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

It clogged my pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Gentle to eyes and melting make-up very good. Works well on my sensitive skin!