Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best i've tried so many different things and this is my best. i've used this now for 3yrs cant be without it. when my husband get his asthma this is my cure. No pump needed...

Good smell

Posted by lucyleell1 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just received this product and am glad to enjoy the rejuvenating smell once I opened it. The smell is very refreshing and is comparable to some luxurious brands like Molton Brown! I will definitely re order it.

Tea Tree Therapy, Eucalyptus Chest Rub, 2 oz (57 g) (TTT-80050) 62007452915293671041

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for reliving congestion and warming.

This Chest Rub Is Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This chest rub gets us through any manner of colds and coughs. We have s big family so when 1 gets sick, we all get sick. My daughter has asthma as well and prefers to use this rub rather than her inhaler. I’m in no way suggesting that anyone not use their inhaler. I’m just saying most times this rub works better for my daughter than her inhaler though there are times she still needs the inhaler as well. She uses this first though. It’s gentle yet effective. I’ve been using it since all my kids were really little.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I am using for my 2 month old baby for stuffy nose. It helps to dissolve the mucus in baby's nose, and baby was able to breath, feed and sleep. the smell is perfect. the mint is just cooling and doesn't burn baby's skin. It's become our family's favorite. recommending anyone with young kids.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Someone asked if it can be used for 6months old baby. I would recommend you mix it with some organic coconut oil or olive oil as it may be too concentrated for babies. I use the chest rub on my children who are 7 and 8 year olds. On their chest, throat, back and sole of their feet. The best chest rubs so far!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's perfect for my child when he is sick.

Calms tots to sleep

Posted by bardalicious on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a soothing smell. I use this to help my son sleep whenever he has a cough. It is quite effective. I think every household should have this.

Супер средство

Posted by EvieFjord on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

При первых признаках простуды - намазать под носом, шею, горло, в ушах и можно "проскочить"

Incredible - I rate this product 10 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My son was really sick, but after I applied this balm he started to breath easier and in the morning he was cured. The smell is really pleasant, clean and fresh.

1 2 3 4