best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Like I'm in Heaven

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The aroma is so well blended, so uplifting, and so strong yet not overpowering - I feel like I am in a garden in heaven. This is a very pampering tea for the self. I am so disappointed that it is discontinued after I purchased from iHerb as I wanted to buy more. Makes a wonderful gift.

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I drink this an hour or two before bedtime. It has a mild rose petal, chamomile taste. With maybe a touch of lemongrass.

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

Elegant with Roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea took me by surprise -- it was so rosey and wonderful to sip and breathe in. I drink on cool or gloomy days for a lift.. or in the evening. I like the tea full strength sometimes, but most of the time, I just put in hot water for about 20 seconds, then remove bag and enjoy tea. I find this way, I can use the bag about 4 times. The flavor does not diminish.

Tazo Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has to be my favorite tea

Tazo Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for the tassty and calming tea for some time by now, I tried the Well-Being Tazo Rest and I am hooked. Not only it is working but it tastes great. I already recomended it and gave samples to my freinds. Thank you

1 2