Candida Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this product as well as Caparylic Acid and whilst I find they both help they still have not completed cleared the problem. The one downside would be having to take so many capsules but if it works that is a small price to pay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2007 | Verified Purchase

a strong formulation - good for candida albicans

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just purchased this product with oregano oil. I only take 1 capsule because i read in the comments that it may be too strong so im starting with 1 capsule/day. I think my vaginal Itching stopped. And before i started taking this and oregano oil, my poo was always wet. But now it has improved a LOT! still hoping for better results for the next few weeks though.

happy belly

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. LESS NAUSIAS. sins i take this, (few years) i have no colds or flews !1

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been dealing with a candida overgrowth off and on for years. This is one of the products which works best for me in keeping the overgrowth down. What works the best is for me not to eat or drink anything with sugar of any kind including honey, no grains, and not too many of the vegetables which have a high carbohydrate count.

Colostrum and Probiotics

Posted by JohVig on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product for digestive health and candida overgrowth. I like that this can be stored at room temperature and not in the fridge, - does it easier to remember to take, and to bring.

Great price wealth of ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 23 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be a complete probiotic, just the capsule size is a little on the large size.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was doing a candida diet and didn't stick with it, but I have been taking these anyway. It is working great for my immune system. My husband and two sons are sick but I am not and I credit these!

Pretty satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product (2 capsules/day, sometimes 4) for a month now in combination with vitamin C/B complex/D/K2 and aditional probiotics in fighting candida. Altough the results are not outstanding, they are considerable and I can notice the difference. It is not a wonder pill but I think it helps.

don't order in summer!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

First I've got these pills last winter and it worked very well but I run out and had to order in summertime and it didn't work at all. I believe that because of hot weather and just regular package all probiotics were killed (just for the information such kind of medicines should be kept with cold temperature regime - I keep them in the fridge). Will try to order new again in January

1 2 3