Gorgeous Soap

Posted by shopzilla on January 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love South of France soaps for their size, price, luscious scents, moisturising properties and quaint, old world feel. Every time I open a box and pull out a bar, I feel I need a long handled wooden brush and claw footed tub in my bathroom, and pin curls on my head. The shea butter variant smells wonderful - clean, fresh and sweet but not overbearing. It's one of my favourites from the range, including mediterranean fig, almond gourmande and climbing wild rose. I really love that South of France uses sustainable palm oil but wish they would leave out the synthetic perfume. That would make these soaps the most perfect soaps in the world, to me. If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button and click my username for more reviews. Thank you and happy shopping!

Love it but miss the 8-ounce bars

Posted by AReviewer on March 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to strong smells. This does have a scent to it, and it takes a few days for the scent to dissipate. After that, the scent is pleasant but not overpowering. It feels luxurious in the shower. I like that it is triple-milled: the soap is harder and less likely to melt in the shower. I do miss the 8-ounce bars that South of France was known for. I would rather pay more and have the same generous 8 ounces than to have a smaller bar of soap.

Lasts a very long time

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works well and french milled means it lasts much longer than other soaps.

South of France Shea Butter French Milled soa[

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is exactly what I was looking for. A clean fragrance soap that is good for and mild to the skin and creates a wonderfully creamy lather, but rinses totally clean. After a long winter, one bar of this has my skin feeling hydrated and healthy again. The fragrance is very "clean", so my husband can enjoy this soap as well.

Good bar soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well, flowery scent, skin feels clean and not dried out. Very important when you live in the desert.

Fresh scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love South of France soaps they lather well, and dont dry out your skin.

Mild scent and soft cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the soft, mild scent of this soap, and also that it softens my skin naturally.

Lovely soap and mild fragrance

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect soap for me at the moment. It lathers really well and is mild because it is so natural.

Body care