Добавлен в корзину
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 16 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Could xylitol be another hoax, like agave nectar & cause tooth loss in the end?

Отзыв оставлен PurplePegasus апр 19, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

This product comes with an outer shrink wrap and inner seal, however my inner seal was half way undone and off the container. There is no little scoop inside (bummer) and the product is very white, crystals about the size of granulated sugar and free-flowing. First thing that surprised me is the cooling effect without mint. This is very refreshing, very sweet, tastes even better than real sugar. I did some research: even doctor Mercola praises birch xylitol. Then I went to see what Ramiel Nagel had to say about this. Let's just say it's not positive and echoes my suspicions. Is my intuition right? Is he? Can this product truly cause more enamel damage? It would be so much easier to ignore my intuition's protests and blindly use this delicious product but my fear is great here. I don't want to lose any more teeth. Although I did get some other xylitol products, to put this on my teeth after brushing them seems like it would defeat the purpose. I give this 5 stars for taste and great marketing, for the rest: I'm as much in the dark as anyone else. Question everything. I hope I'm wrong; dare I find out at the expense of all my teeth? My answer is no.

oh, I love this

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal авг 31, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

Xylitol

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb авг 24, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен nzreviewer фев 24, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

Non-GMO, not from corn, and doesn't leave me with a nasty after-taste when I bake with it - will definitely be ordering again :-)

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

Отзыв оставлен Elifffa мар 20, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb май 17, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

Although, this is the first time using Xylitol, this product seems to be doing the job for me. I make a tooth powder concoction, by mixing baking soda, salt and Xylismart - cleans my teeth well!

Good for teeth

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 17, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

practial jar

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb янв 13, 2014 | Проверенная покупка

great when traveling, tasty plus it's birch tree sugar, the best, corn xyilitol is poison to the body, use this brand

Just like sugar!

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 02, 2012 | Проверенная покупка

Used in coffee and tea. Tastes just like sugar!

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Exactly the sugar substitute I was looking for

Отзыв оставлен Клиент iHerb сен 22, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

Very satisfied - compares in sweetness to the artificial sweetener I use and I even learned of the health benefits for the bones and teeth enamel.

1-10 из 16 всего