Gave me headache - unsettled me

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

It gave me headache and dizzy head the first time i took it, believe it or not this has been my reactions - and please note i took it with a bit of food, not empty stomach, and i have rarely headaches. So it's in the bin for me :(

Tastes Awful! Smells Bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 27 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this as a mood enhancer. Not sure if it's working or if it's just the placebo effect. I do feel more cheerful, so who knows. However, I have to hold my nose to swallow them because they smell and taste so bad it actually makes me gag. I doubt I will buy these gain because of that.

Not a sleep aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I need to try this again, but after last night of waking up at 2am and not being able to go back to sleep, I am very hesitant. My boyfriend took it also, slept at his place and had the same thing happen. We were amazed when we compared notes that both of us woke up at the same time - 2 am. I took it this morning again, and feel like my heart is racing even when lying down to relax. I don't know if it makes me mentally feel better as some have claimed - too soon to tell. I'm wondering if the other reviews about taking it at bedtime, really meant the formula with Relora.

Source Naturals, Theanine Serene with Relora

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Was not impressed with this product despite all the positive reviews.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took this product for 3 weeks with no results.

no effect at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

have increased to taking 4 caps a day have noticed no reduction of stress or anything from this

Did nothing for me except give me massive headaches.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

See title.

No good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

Makes me nervous...Increase my anxiety, not a product for me...

Theanine Serene with Relora definitely not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pills are enormous and difficult to swallow. Besides the issue of their size and getting stuck in the throat, I do not feel any calmer after taking them. My doctor had wanted to give this a try after a death in the family that has left me grief stricken.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this after reading the great reviews. I bought it especially for sleep. I have tried many things to no avail but not these ingredients before. It did nothing for me. I tried it a few times and took a higher dose and still nothing.

1 2 3