Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:
Помощь 24/7

Отзывы покупателей iHerb

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы
1-10 из 13 всего
Языки
Сортировать по
Русский
Поиск отзывов

Mangosteen

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июн 12, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

My husband and I take this everyday. We feel it is a good product. My husband has baretts esphogaus and takes it to help clear up some of the ulcers. So far we feel it has worked.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Immune booster

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 26, 2009 | Проверенная покупка

Have used capsules in past very beneficial in eliminating toxic waste and toning up the immune system

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Mangosteen

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb окт 20, 2008 | Проверенная покупка

Antioxident keeps me healthier by providing a resistance to colds or flu. Also seems to enhance healing time with cuts and bruises.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Good replacement for turmeric

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 24, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I was taking curc*min supplements daily for a few years, for anti-inflammatory purposes, but found that my food sensitivities had worsened over that period of time. I read turmeric can deplete diamine oxidase and I was convinced I had actually become deficient, as I had been taking such high doses for such an extended period of time. I replaced the turmeric with this mangosteen supplement (thanks Yasmine Ykelenstam!) and the anti-inflammatory properties are benefitting me while I hope my DAO levels are returning to normal.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

75mgのキサントン入り

Опубликовано amino7keto2ahcc2vitamin июн 27, 2015 | Проверенная покупка

マンゴスチンの有効成分キサントンは、マンゴスチンの果実よりも皮に多く入っているので、他のマンゴスチンサプリよりもキサントンの皮のサプリの方が期待できます。 小さなタブレットで飲みやすいけど、口の中に入れると直ぐに溶けて不味いですが、我慢できないほどの味ではないので問題ないです。

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Source Naturals, Mangosteen

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb июл 05, 2013 | Проверенная покупка

This is an excellent item i would recomend it,also the service that iherb brings is awesome aswell.thanx for being there....

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

Circulation le mieux

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb май 09, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

tb

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

sehr gut

Опубликовано Клиент iHerb ноя 30, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

sehr gut! würde ich immer wieder bestellen.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

It is Excellent !!!

Опубликовано 5 percent off C E M 8791 ноя 12, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

My mother take this everyday. She feel it is a good product. My mother has baretts esphogaus and takes it to help clear up some of the ulcers. So far she feel it has worked.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

this is a most powerful Antioxidant herb of the world, it let me can against environmental and lifestyle toxins

Опубликовано My Page авг 23, 2017 | Проверенная покупка

I am just take 1 tablet daily , it is really convenience. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!

1-10 из 13 всего

1 2