Too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately they were too strong for me to tolerate. I took one in the morning and felt great all day but could not sleep all night. I am very sensitive to caffeine and can't drink coffee either.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Rempli sa mission à 100%; mon compagnon en est pleinement satisfait; ça l'aide beaucoup pour son travail très physique.

Surprising effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is some kind of wonder tablet. Took 1 each morning and felt very energetic on a fild trip on a very hot day. Got surprised by this!

Excellent for energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had trouble storing iron which makes me anemic and my energy has been really low. I started taking this product together with Oregon's Wild Harvest, Schisandra. I did notice increased energy after just a few days of taking 1 of each twice a day.

Calms My nerves, excellent for people with stressful jobs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was not always good with stress, taking eleuthero gives me a boost in handling stress, and helps me cope through my most stressful months. Great product for those who has stressful jobs and who has a family background of depression.

it makes me feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for more energy so it works