It's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Formula is nice, very silky and smooth on the skin. The sifter isn't good though, it comes through very unevenly, a kabuki brush is pretty necessary to wipe away excess, as I find it hard to apply the right amount.

Depends who uses it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was planning on using this as a touch up powder just when my makeup gets a bit oily. It smells nice and is really finely milled, so the product feels really nice on. But it has a big downside (at least for me) if you like me are a person of colour this is not for you, it gives white casting, and even for just light touch-ups can make you look ashy. But I gave it to one of my caucasian friends who is on the paler side and she loves it.

Works okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had any skin problems since using this, I wouldn't say I reach for it every time I do my makeup but it works fine and I don't get oily in my t-zone when I use this product. The pacaging however is a real pain, it is kind of messy to use as powder tends to fly everywhere when you open the package, it's easy fixed you just brush it off and it won't stain your clothes. It's not a bad setting powder but It's not my favourite. The smell also is a little 'old ladyish'.

It's OK...smells pretty though

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do like the light smell of the powder, and the price is not too expensive. The powder does not go on easily like other finishing powder, and the puff included is a bit tough. Probably better to use your own brush. Also, VERY slow shipping to USA (takes about a month).

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good powder, but i do not like this smell!

not a fan of

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

very, very fine powder, mats nice but doesn's last long and the smell is unpleasant for me - reminds me of some cough syrup for kids

love the smell. white powder, too light for my skin tune

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

USE PR0M0 C0DE (BN C773(without space)) for extra 5% off at checkout.

good powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this powder for setting my under eye concealer, and it works very well. It is a little to dry for me however, I have dry skin. The powder is fine milled and looks wight in the box but is translucent on the skin. The scent is very strong, smells like peach flavored candy. I would prefer it without the smell. The box is messy, but very cute.

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

This powder smells nice, but is heavy and obvious.