Amazing mask, works wonderfully! Highly recommended!

Posted by AnnaLshinsky on January 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried alot of masks for my oily skin & pores, and this is the first one that I really liked. I use it really often because I love how my skin looks afterwards. It tightens the skin, clears pores, makes the pores look smaller and clears my blackheads. Amazing!

Pores significantly reduced in size!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

First product I've ever used that actually works!

Great mask!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily acne prone skin, this mask minimizes pores and redness. Doesnt feel over drying, but does have some drying effect. Over all i am satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like fascial masks, I keep trying a lot of different masks. I don't`have problem skin but still I want my pores to be clean. This mask does what it should. And my skin feels goos after. It does`t dry my skin. Excellent product. I will buy it again.

Does what it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, no annoying smell, tightens pores and even gets rid of blackheads

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

refreshes skin, smaller pores

My favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask is one of my favourite. It does what they explains in description. And it leaves your skin smooth. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't irritated my skin. I will definitely buy this again.

Posted by sarahmo90 on January 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't use it regularly but I really love it

Feels great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask. The amount of product is enormous and you don't need too much to apply so it'll definitely last me at least 6 months (I use it about twice a week). It makes my face feel very soft afterwards and not dry, it also feels a little tighter which I like. I suggest using a brush to apply this bc of the consistency, it just worked so much better than using my hands.

very small