cleared up acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

have noticed a big improvement on my sons acne on his back but he found the gentalmens goat soap much better got better results and faster. my daughter found it too strong. really dried out her face she found the black africa soap much better and got better results.

It is okay

Posted by NaomiWilson on October 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't so great as the reviews.

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wash my face with this soap every morning and night and think that it's okay. It hasn't taken all my pimples etc. away but it does clean my face from dirt and make up definitely :) I've used this soap only for a few weeks so maybe the results are just coming!

no significant different with the other soap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use this for shower, on my body and face. in fact it is pretty dry and i need to add a few drop of essential oil to clean my face. same goes to my body. 效果也是一般。 和其他肥皂没有什么明显的分别。 我也有用来洗面, 不过就要加精油, 不如真的很干燥啊。。

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this soap for a while now. I find it doesn't dry out my skin like many soaps do. I am not sure how much my red skin is lessened by using it, but I like it anyway.

just ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't dry out your skin but no change can be seen

Nice, but too coarse

Posted by KatySeventy on February 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

Made my skin clean, but it was too coarse. A shame!

doesn't dry face - Won't CLEAN body

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best for face - not for cleaning for body

good for the body

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

it loses smell after a couple of times. Wouldn't recommend to use it on the face if you have a sensitive skin.

Doesn't dry skin.

Posted by TriedandTested on September 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first soap bar I've used on my acne-prone face that has not dried out my skin whatsoever. I don't wear an ounce of makeup, and I think it cleans well. Not sure how it would work for those who do. However, I don't see any changes with acne improvement or the removal of acne scars. I love the smell and the price, though! Am using it on my body instead to finish it up.

1 2 3