buy with regular price? no

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got it for sale and it is nice but wouldn.t buy it again with that price

Just average

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on a number of reviews I read, especially one citing it had a dramatic effect on fading the appearance of scars, but only found it to be average at best. It is somewhat moisturizing and the scent is ok, but I didn't notice any appreciable change in the texture, tone, or health of my skin. I have found taking high amounts of sea buckthorn oil internally has a much better effect on improving skin appearance, overall tone, and reducing blemishes.

Contains Limonen.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this product contains Limonen which is known to release formaldehyde when interacting with the air.

dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, but soap contains little sharp pieces that are too much exfoliating for my face and my skin is too dry after using it. Someone with oily and not so sensitive skin will be probably more satisfied.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is still drying to the skin. If you have dry skin I won't recommend this

Too drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have rather oily skin but this soap just stripped my skin to desert levels of dryness. Then my skin would start over producing oil the next day to compensate and it was just uncomfortable. Stopped using it for my face but it now works pretty well just as a body bar.

quite drying

Posted by Monkiki on May 25 2015 | Verified Purchase

this soap drys my skin out so now I only use it for household cleaning...

Un jabón sin más

Posted by Karanoia on March 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Un jabón sin más

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love Sibu products but this soap was a disappointment. It is dirty brown color with sharp little inclusions that feel really unpleasant on my skin.

Smell is not lasting

Posted by SavoringLife on August 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is quite nice initially though once you get used to it, it is so-so. However, the smell is not lasting. You can smell yourself after you shower, before you even towel - almost no smell already. Not recommended if you want to keep your body fresh.

1 2