Great value for price, works also as a mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, I must admit I was a bit mistaken when I purchased this product. I thought this was more like a spot-treatment for pigmentation and I was quite astonished when I found this huge bottle from my package. I planned to use this for my post-acne marks and did some more googling of the product. It turned out that this is a cream meant for instant skin-whitening effect. You rub it in your face, then wash away excess and end up with "whiter" face. Anyway, this is only temporary effect since there's no any real bleaching agents and the whitening effect is due titanium dioxide, the same ingredient that causes white cast in sunscreens. I already got disappointed, then I took a look on the ingredients list; hyaluronic acid as the SECOND and niacinamide as the THIRD ingredient!! Both are great skin-conditioning agents and niacinamide does have amazing properties to brighten the skin. Though you won't see immediate results, you will need months with diligent use. But you get a HUGE tub for ridiculous price. This will last for ages. Anyway I don't feel like walking around with white film on my face since I'm already quite pale. I use this as a mask, rubbing it on and leaving it on for 15 minutes and then removing it with water and washcloth. Sometimes I use it before bed as directed and then remove the white residue in the morning. I haven't used it long enough to say anything about long term effects, but I can tell now my skin loves it. It leaves skin really hydrated, soft and soothed.

It's a Joke.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm stuck with three bottles. I wish I had never read the dishonest reviews. My advice, wear it if you work in a circus.

Does work!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does lighten face, freckles, Sun spots!

enjoy and take advantage of my very badly needed products and supplements.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd bottle that I order, I love the product, but unfortunately, I have a bad experience with the customs and the FDA Philippines . For they Will not give me clearance to release my package. My package is still on hold with the customs phils. Manila. If that is the case, I suggest that with your help, iherb company, I suggest to return my package back to you and be shipp my package to my sister in Minneapolis , Minnesota . If the company will shoulder the shipment, the better, if not, I will pay for the shipment. I don't want the BUREAU OF CUSTOMS WILL ENJOY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE of my VERY BADLY NEEDED PRODUCT. Pease reply. I need your help I HERB COMPANY. I PAID SO MUCH FOR THIS PACKAGE.

AMAZINGGG!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it , smells soo good ,, it realy works , SO HAPPY , thank you usePAZ8599 enjoy , :)

Say no to sunburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Staying at the field under a very hot sun.. But no sunburn at all

Whitening!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

After one use you can see difference in your skin tone

Not really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dry out your skin pretty much

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love this.. initially interested in the Snow White cream -looking for alternative as was using another brand for whitening. Its effective and can see result straight away - whereas using my expensive brand cream -had to wait few days to see any difference. As with other reviews -you have to keep using it but its like that with all products on your skin or face.

Yup, I'll recommend it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Hi everyone ! It's a really good product to make skin hydrated and a little bit fair :)

1 2