Incredible Product

Posted by click-me-and-save on December 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using a peeling gel and I do not have any idea what peeling gel does. I purchased the Secret Key Lemon Sparkling gel which is a Korean Products. I immediately used it after I cleansed my face and dries it with a clean towel. I put enough cream on my face and neck and started to massage it gently in circular motion and to my surprise all of the dead skin cells are started to rolled and drop on the sink. I cannot believed what I saw, and after a couple of minutes, I rinsed my face and I feel a very smooth face. I immediately apply my moisturizer. The texture of the cream is a bit watery so be careful when dispensing it. I can't hardly smell the fragrance of the white cream. Since its sloughed off dead skin cells, I think it is recommended to use once a week depending on the sensitivity of your skin, but if your not, you can used it for at least 2 times a week. I will keep using this product because of its effectiveness. KINDLY VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE HELPFUL REVIEWS.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have normal - oily skin, I have some large pores and black heads on my nose. My skin is pretty clear other than a few breakouts every once and a while. This will be my second time purchasing this face feel! I also got my best friend hooked on it and my boyfriend uses it. We all love it because it removes dead skin and dirt with out the harsh scrubbing. I tend to break out if I use something rough on my skin so this product works great for me. Skin feels soft and refreshed after using it. I can really tell that it removes the dirt from my skin.

Really Does The Peeling!! Lifetime 5% off! use below ⬇(green text) before checkout

Posted by Z P C 6 5 9 on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product really does what it say! Peels your dead skin in no time!! Amazing! Feel your smoother skin afterwards.

Great peeling

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great peeling for those extra dry skin days, exfoliates really good all the dead cell skin.

Amazing, great for pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good peeling gel, actually peels and is great for clogged pores!

Great exfoliator

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently taking isotretinoin (Roaccutan / Accutane) for adult acne so my skin is super dry and sensitive. It's also flaky so I need to exfoliate my face. This does the job perfectly because it removes the flakiness and doesn't irritate at all. I use this once or twice a week. Remember to consult your dermatologist if you're taking the same meds as me.

My 4th tube of this, still obsessed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a gentle and fun chemical exfoliator, with no scrubbing or pulling of the skin. It just rolls up into tiny balls of product and dead skin, which results in a baby soft face after each use - maybe 1-2 times a week. Your serums and products will absorb much better, and I feel like it brightens acne scars too.

Fascinating

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

The days of the abrasive products for exfoliation are over. This is so gentle and, frankly, fascinating! I'm using it once or twice a week.

A dry skin girl's JESUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been debating on trying this product for a long time since seeing Heyitfei release a video of it on youtube. Let me TELL YOU, My skin game ahs changed dramatically after just one use. I have very severely dry skin on my face. I'm talking, the conspiracy theorist would think I was a reptile alien person dry. This product is AMAZING. It VISIBLY clears the dry skin from your face while still being GENTLE. I have extremely sensitive skin that is very prone to burning and irritation. There is NO BURN. You barely even feel an exfoliating effect other then seeing your dry skin crumbling off. My skin was red for a few minutes after rubbing the product on and off but it went away quickly and I believe the redness was from my fingers rubbing and not the actual product. I worked in small sections all over my face and I could cry. I am in love with this product and whomever invented it. Thank you so much for carrying this IHERB I will most definitely be buying in the future!!!!!!!!! A+++++++ %100 TRY IT!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

likve the product , its do the job .