Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

Most of eye patches I tried by other brands do not stay on but this one does! It smells good and leave your under eyes (or any other spot you place patches on) very smooth and soft. It smells good too.

好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

我用这个很有感,贴到眼睛下面有被吸收的感觉,摘掉后感觉眼下饱满不少,坚持使用对眼下偏干的皮肤有用

Good one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have being using them a couple of times for now .Helps with my puffy eyes so far. I would reccomend this product

Best Service That I have Tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good service, I recieved the product very fast I will sure order again. THANK YOU !

Very practical

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

a must have for every bathroom.

Best cosmetics ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this product and recommend it to everyone who's looking for a product for dark circles :) Moreover it smells so goooooooooooooood !

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this patches. Light lifting effect and moist. I didn't expect anything more. Definitely will order again.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Suh a great product. Helps with pimples as well i ised on one for two days and i lt was GONE!! Does what it meant for moisturizing under the eys and lightens the dark circles with days. I just love it love it love IT.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product was amazing, I applied it over an under skin acne bump on my face for around 30-40 minutes and it really did heal it. It was not noticeable anymore and the bump disappeared, I was left with only a red spot that I know will heal soon. I recommend it to everyone, so worth it.

fun!