I know better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

My first time trying this product and I'm glad I did my eyes look less puffy after using. Too soon to tell the effects on my dark circles. I wanted to only give ⭐️⭐️⭐️ But the problem is not the product; I just saw these on Amazon for $8.18 with free shipping. (Just in case) the price I paid on this site was $12. So that sucks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

Don't expect this to dramatically reduce your dark circles or anything. This does just what a cold spoon does on your eyes, except it is much more convenient. It reduces puffiness, but the effect is very temporary. Haven't noticed a difference in my fine line or dark circles.

Smells so good!!!

Posted by AllisonAikman on October 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Such an amazing value for the price! And this smells so amazing, I want to put them on everyday and for the price, I totally can! The only downside of this product is that the shape of these eye gel patches are a little weird and take some time to put on right and the spot patches are awkward to use, don't really know where to put them! That is the only reason it didn't get 5 stars, but I will definitely to repurchasing for myself and for Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers!

Seems pretty good

Posted by gracefulblissfulmoment on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Eye area r hydrated after using

if you are not sure, don't buy it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've seen lots of good recommendation for it. But result didn't impress me. It's not very effective.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

reduced puffiness under your eye, did nothing for my dark circles

nice feeling, little info included

Posted by israelitili on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant say it made my bags or dark circles disappear, but it does have a cooling effect, and once you put it under the eye it sticks there and won't budge. I store mine in the fridge to increase benefits. as with all k-beauty products, there's a problem understanding fully how it works and what are the ingredients in it, because the english info is lacking - so you kinda guess how to use it, and if you're a strict vegan/organic person it'll be hard to know what exactly you're using. I will add that there are patches targeted for zits as well, but I haven't tried them.

I like it :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant smell, the patch stays on the skin and not fall. Leaving the skin soft and smooth to touch

Nice for depuffing your eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

They're nice ... they do help with the bags under your eyes a bit but i think you need to use it consistently if you want more lasting results. Didn't help with dark circles at all for me. The tingling under the eyes freaked me out the first time i tried these but it's fine now that i've been using them a few times and they're moisturizing too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using them daily for a week & noticed a real difference to the dark circles under my eyes!

1 2