Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps with my workouts, giving me more energy during them and during the day when I'm not training. I follow the directions for taking it on the bottle, and I definitely feel the difference. It mixes really well, but I would advise the higher amount of water that's recommended. It says mix one scoop with 300-600ml of water, but I find that 300ml makes it too strong, and it doesn't last (I drink it too quickly). I even usually mix it with 600ml, drink about 1/4 or 1/3 of it, then refill it with more water to make it last my whole workout. The flavour doesn't suffer at all. The flavour is very tasty, and I really recommend it for anyone who loves pineapple like I do. It doesn't taste chemical-ly at all. I got this smaller size because I wasn't sure about the product, but next time I know I'll love it so I'll get the bigger size.

Repeated purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep coming back to this brand. All their flavors are great and their amino profile is top notch

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bcaa and amazing taste love it

טעם נפלא ומרעננן..אתם מוזמנים להיכנס לאינסטגראם שלי להנחות ומבצעים באתר

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

טעם נפלא ומרעננן..אתם מוזמנים להיכנס לאינסטגראם שלי להנחות ומבצעים באתר

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amaze

so good

Posted by johngf on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

Been using Xtend for awhile (years...), pretty standard BCAA supplement, mixes great, normally tastes great. I personally observe reduced fatigue on long workouts (versus without BCAAs). My recent pineapple flavor was terrible. Typically a sweetener masks the taste of the salt in the product, but that does not seem to occur with the pineapple flavor, nor does it taste anything like pineapple. If you're doing a lot of heavy lifting and/or have a long workout, it may be better to forgo the BCAA supplement and/or include a carbohydrate supplement instead.

best BCAA

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is better than BPI, and I've reordered it again and again. Not sure about the taste though, because I bought it for my friend.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Grate product good taste

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good and keeps me energized through those tough workouts

Awesome recovery and boost of energy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have other BCAA brand on the side but no, cant go a day without this. This is truly the best, love the taste, especially when its cold. Gives extra energy during intense workout and I have never experience any soreness ever since I started using this. I've been using this for four months straight, and I'm totally sold.

1 2 3