Great for firming skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for over 2 years - it gives incredible results, especially when used over a good hyaluronic acid serum like Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum (which is also available here at iHerb.). I apply it gently around the eyes - and also use it on my neck and around the mouth area morning and night. You only need a small amount - a little goes a long way! This really works wonders on over-50 skin and my daughter swears by it, too. I highly recommend Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum & the Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum! Used together regularly, they work better than any high priced department store product. PS - I LOVE iherb!!

Refreshing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is a pleasant and refreshing serum. The ingredients are the same as the Perricone formula, DMAE, alpha lipoic formula and c ester, only the price is way better! I use it round the eye area. It is definitely moisturising. Only problem is that the pump clogs frequently. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The only serum that has worked for me

Posted by Alicia on May 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)

awesome eye cream best I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2010 | Verified Purchase

This eye serum is so amazing, it makes my eye area so soft and it actually makes my eyes look more alive. Great serum that will prevent any damage, glad I came across it!

i love it!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

i really love this firming eye serum, i have used dr. perricon face products for long time and this eye serum does same results for a lot less money... i also love to shop on iherb, great price, excellent service...than you i herb!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can feel the 'firming' effects right away. Haven't been using it for long, but like it a lot so far.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

i've been searching for good eye products for the dry eye area. i started using this product together with Mizon collagen eye cream, and i'm very pleased by the result: the eyy area looks more supple, soft and feels smooth.

i guess its good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought for a friend, its her 2nd purchase, so i guess its effective

Muy fluido ideal como contorno de día

Posted by DelikatEssences on November 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es una crema ligera muy fluida aunque su nombre de sérum pueda llevar a creer que es una textura gel. La uso como crema de contorno de ojos para el día, en combinación con la Eye Complex Firming Cream que uso para la noche. La combinación de ambas me está gustando mucho, noto un efecto lifting en la zona y mucho más desinchada.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. Good for the skin around the eyes. The cream is very economical.