SO GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is such a GOOOOD set. the wand I use for jars I cant reach the bottom off, specially for my coconut oil (I use it to hydrate my face). the mask brush and eye roller are things I have always wanted but are far tooo expensive everywhere, but here the price is just right. the whole set is a must have.

Great for your skincare routine

Posted by Veganbeautyjunkie on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This set is perfect to add to your skincare routine. Love the roller ball for applying eye cream and the brush is awesome for applying face masks.

Just perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just perfect!

This set is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Quality is high, all pieces are necessary in my makeup artist bag and I recommend this set to everyone!!!! ;)

Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The spetula is easy to use, and kept clean. The roller ball is cooling. I havent tried the brush to apply any cream, I prefer to use my hand to do the job, more convenient. I updates: I have used the brush to apply strobe cream from Mac, it is quite useful and performs well to spread the product evenly across my face. the sponge is a repurchase, I first tried it 2 years ago, didnt like it quite much compared to beauty blender. But this time, i found the sponge has been improved, it is softer and more bouncy on my skin. it is useful to give a light to medium coverage on my face with a medium coverage foundation. I used Urband decay naked liquid foundation with it, I am happy with the results

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love to use this set with my daily skincare routine! Hygienic! (S A D 1 3 2 8) (continuous without s p a c e s) to redeem 5 % back. enjoy it

Good set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the brush , it is better than expect. The sponge is always good and the stand is useful

Great limited edition set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I adore the Prep & Prime Set, in particular the under eye reviver and the beauty spatula. I use the reviver every morning for applying my eye serum and I really appreciate the cold-effect it provides. And the idea of creating a beauty spatula is genial! I'm using it for finishing all my products without any wastefulness. I really suggest you this limited edition set.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would buy it for the brush and the ball under eye thing. Love those. The sponge is alvays good, the stand is useful as the spatula.

WOW